Find out how you can celebrate National Duckling Month in May. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make:
- Make collages using the color yellow.
- Make collages using feathers!
- Glue yarn in a nest shape and fill it with cut out duckling egg shapes.
- Try making one of these related crafts.
Other Things To Do:
- Go on a field trip to feed some ducks, or, better yet, somewhere that raises ducks!
- Talk about the color yellow.
- Play Duckling, Duckling, Goose.
- Have a Duck Race with your friends!
- Sing this Five Little Ducklings Song or learn one of these duck songs.
- Check out these pictures of different kinds of ducks.