Honor your grandparent's on National Grandparent's Day, which is celebrated on the first Sunday after Labor Day in September - the 9th in 2012. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make:
- Check out these ideas to find a perfect gift to make for your grandparents!
- Draw a picture of your grandparents.
- Make cards for your grandparents.
- Make extra cards and deliver them to a nursing home!
Here are some fun coupons you can print out to give to your grandparents for Grandparent's Day!
Other Things To Do:
- Read The Bag I'm Taking to Grandma's (compare prices) and then do this story activity with or for your grandparents.
- What makes your grandparents special. What do you call their grandparents?
- Learn how to say grandma and grandpa in different languages.
- Put on a special play or performance for your grandparents. Or, have a special dinner.
- Write a special poem for your grandparents: Or write down questions/sentances about your grandparents, such as "I love it when my grandma and grandpa..........."
Back to September 9th
| September Special Days