Celebrate National Garden Month in April. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make:
Other Things To Do:
- Plan and plant a garden.
- Visit a green house or nursery.
- Make a list of different things that can be planted in a garden.
- Talk about the differences of a flower garden and a vegetable garden.
- Learn about the different parts of a plant.
- Sing this Little Seed Song.
- Sing The Little Sunflower Song.
- Volunteer to help in a community garden project.
| Back to April Is | April Special Days |