Honor a special pig on March 1st. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make:
- Make pig tails by cutting a pink circle around and around toward the middle and then taping it onto the back of your pants.
- Make a pig ear head band.
- Make pig snouts to wear out of empty toilet tissue rolls.
- Make a 3 Little Pigs scene out of straw, craft sticks, etc.
- Make pigs out of pink clay.
- Have the children make pink thumbprints on a piece of paper and then make the prints into pigs.
- Cut pig shapes out of pink construction paper and let the kids add some brown finger paint (mud).
- Here are even more pig crafts to try.
Other Things To Do: