Crafts to Make:
- Make bird feeders with peanut butter and pine cones.
- Pretend to be an elephant and make yourself some Elephant Ears and an Elephant Trunk.
- Make an Elephant Puppet and pretend he is eating peanuts.
- Make and play this Peanut Toss Game.
- Use chenille stems, paper scraps, and other misc supplies to make people and pets out of peanuts!
- Make and play with peanut butter clay.
Other Things To Do:
- Find out more about where peanuts come from.
- Make home-made peanut butter.
- Talk about the color brown/tan.
- Try one of these recipes that include peanut butter: Open-Faced Peanut Butter Sandwiches, spider cookies, Apple Smiles, Snake Refrigerator Cookies, Ants on a Log Recipe, and Sailboat Snacks.
- Go on a peanut hunt (hide peanuts all around the room for someone to search for).