Celebrate this lovable, Sesame Street Character's birthday on January 13th. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make:
- Make a yellow collage by cutting pictures out of magazines or using scrap craft material and/or feathers.
- Make birthday cards and hang them around the room.
- Make one or more of these duck crafts.
Other Things To Do:
- Since Rubber Duckie is Ernie's favorite toy, what is your favorite toy.
- Have the children bring their favorite toy for show and tell.
- Watch Sesame Street and sing happy birthday when/if you see the Rubber Duckie.
- Play Duck, Duck, Goose.
- Go on a field trip to feed some ducks, or somewhere that raises ducks!
- Have a Duck Race with your friends!
- Check out these pictures of different kids of ducks.
- Have birthday cake.
- Sing this Five Little Ducklings Song with your friends!