What a great reason to celebrate during the month of December. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make:
- Cut out pictures of safe toys and gifts from magazines and make a collage.
- Make a safety chart to keep track of how good everyone pick up toys.
- Make some toys.
Other Things To Do:
- Learn more about toy safety (not putting small toys in mouth, picking up toys, etc.)
- Show children safe toys and unsafe toys and ask them to tell you if they are safe and why or why not.
- Print out this page of Toy Safety hints/guidelines and share them with others!