What a great reason to celebrate on December 5th. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make:
- Print out these Disney Coloring Pages.
- Make birthday cards and hang them around the room.
- Try one of these Mouse related crafts.
Other Things To Do:
- Ask the children if they know who Walt Disney is.
- Learn more about Walt Disney.
- Ask the children if they have ever been to Disneyland or Disney World, if so ask them to bring pictures/souvenirs to show.
- Talk about pretend and real by asking children "Is Mickey Mouse pretend or real?", "Is Walt Disney pretend or real?", and so on.
- Watch a Disney movie!
- Have birthday cake.