On June 15th, smile at everyone you see all day long. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make::
- Make a collage using pictures of smiles cut out of magazines.
- Create some Happy Face beaded pins you can wear or give.
- Make this Smiling Craft.
- Make smiley face masks using yellow paint and paper plates.
- Draw faces with different expressions.
- Make yourself a Smiling T-shirt.
Other Things To Do::
- Talk about how you feel when someone smiles at you and when you smile.
- Make a list of things that make you smile.
- Have a smile-off. See who can smile the longest. To make it harder, see who can smile the longest without laughing!
- Hold a non-smiling competition. Everyone sits and stares at each other without smiling. Whoever smiles is out. The last person not smiling wins.
- Talk about emotions and facial expressions.
- Have Apple Smiles for a snack.
- Have a "Biggest Smile Contest".
Back to June 15th
| Go To June Special Days