On July 10th, grab your favorite teddy bear and have lunch together. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make::
Other Things To Do::
- Line up a variety of teddy bears, notice the different sizes, textures, etc.
- Have a picnic lunch with your teddy bear, and invite all your friends and family. Don't forget the honey, berries, and even jelly!
- Play this Big Bear Game.
- Find pictures of as many different kinds of bears as possible.
- Act like a bear.. crawl on the ground, catch fish, find and eat honey, sleep, climb a tree. See how many you can think of.
- And for even more about Teddy Bears, check out this page!
- Try this Mother Bear and Cubs Activity.