On June 26th, in 1498, the toothbrush was invented. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make:
- Make a collage using pictures of mouths cut out of magazines.
- Try painting using a toothbrush.
- Make one or more of these dental health related crafts.
Other Things To Do:
- Do you know why we use toothbrushes.
- What do you think would happen if you never use your toothbrush.
- Have you ever lost any teeth? Do you know why?
- Why are teeth important?
- Take a field trip to a dentist office.
- Go to the store and pick out your own sample-size toothpaste and toothbrush.
- Find great stories and other activities at the Tooth Fairy Web Page.