Surely you have heard of Samuel Wilson, also known as Uncle Sam. The way Uncle Sam became a national symbol is quite unique. One of the most recognized symbol of freedom and independence is Lady Liberty herself! The statue of liberty was officially unveiled on October 28th, 1886.
Here are a few more related symbols you can create to help you celebrate Independence Day!
- Make a visor you can wear to show your patriotic spirit.
- Make yourself a red, white, and blue t-Shirt to wear with your visor.
- You can also make a shining star necklace to dress up your outfit.
- Dress up your table with a patriotic
- Hang 3D paper star all over the place.