- Age Guideline: 5 Years and Up
- Time Required: 30 minutes (Does not include drying time)
The above age and time guidelines are estimates. This project can be modified to suit other ages and may take more or less time depending on your circumstances.
- 2 Baby Food Jar Lids (or any 2 lids of the same size)
- 1/4 - 1/2 inch wide elastic
- Misc. Craft Supplies to Embellish
Cut two 4-inch pieces of elastic. With an adult's help, use the hammer and nail to punch a hole in the center of each baby food jar lid. Push both ends of a piece of elastic through each hole. Tie the ends of the elastic into a knot.
Decorate your finger cymbals using a variety of craft supplies. Once any paint or glue is dry, you can slip your finger cymbals onto your thumb and pointer finger and make music.