What a great reason to celebrate on December 26th. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make:
- Make and play with green, red, and black clay.
- Make Kwanzaa cards to give.
- Try one of these Kwanzaa craft projects.
Other Things To Do:
- Talk about the number 7. (Kwanzaa has 7 days and 7 principles.) You can learn more about the 7 principles on this page
- Ask children if they know what African-American means and where Africa is.
- Talk about the different ways people celebrate at this time of year.