- Age Guideline: 8 Years and Up
- Time Required: 30 minutes (Does not include drying time)
The above age and time guidelines are estimates. This project can be modified to suit other ages and may take more or less time depending on your circumstances.
- Plastic Jug (From Water, Milk, or Bleach)
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks or Craft Glue
- Miscellaneous Items to Embellish
- Cording or Clothesline Rope
Cut the top off of a plastic jug. Make sure the sides are even and level all of the way around. Carefully poke 2 holes near the top of the plastic jug, directly across from each other.
Cut a piece of rope a few feet long. Thread each end through a hole from the outside to the inside of the plastic jug. Tie each end into a knot to hold it in place. The rope will now act as a handle for your carrier.
Once your carrier is constructed, personalize it using what ever craft supplies you want. You can cover the edge using rick-rack or fabric scraps. Decorate the jug using stickers, dimensional paint, or anything else you prefer.