You can use the colored pictures, the black and white pictures, or both. Right click on the desired pages and choose to save them.
- Colored Bingo Card PDF File
- Colored Bingo Card JPG File
- Colored Bingo Pictures PDF File
- Colored Bingo Pictures JPG File
- Black and White Bingo Card PDF File
- Black and White Bingo Card JPG File
- Black and White Bingo Pictures PDF File
- Black and White Bingo Pictures JPG File
You should give each player a bingo card and a page (or pages if you decide to use both) of Easter pictures. Instruct them to choose 24 pictures and cut them out. They should glue them to each square on the bingo card except the center square. ON the center square, they should write the word FREE.
While the players are making their game cards, you should print out another set of the pictures and cut them all out. Place them in a large cup. Also cut up some paper into small pieces that will be used as game markers.
The players should start out by grabbing a game marker and covering their FREE spot. The caller can then pull a picture out of the cup and show it to the players. Any player who has that picture should cover it with a game marker. Continue in this manner until someone covers 5 pictures in a row and yells out bingo. That person is the winner.