The Bottom Line
- Great for older kids and adults
- Unlimited, creative possibilities
- They really are fast, fun, and easy
- Softcover book with 48 jam-packed pages.
- Easy to understand directions and helpful colored photos.
- Directions to help you try 8 fun needle felting techniques.
Guide Review - Fast, Fun, and Easy Needle Felting
Not only does this book teach you different ways to try needle felting but it also shares specific projects for each of the techniques it shares. You will have fun creating a needle felted mini-seascape, a lovely mosaic journal cover, a fabulous felted bead bracelet, and much more. It also offers several variations for most techniques so you can experiment with the craft even further.
I found this to be a very informative book that was easy to understand, and I had lots of fun creating a small pin I can wear. Get this book and you can use felt, wool, yarn, and other fibers to create felted fabric projects or embellish clothing, even make accessories, buttons, and beads!