- Creepy Crawly Designer Series paper by Stampin’ Up!
- Black gingham ribbon by Stampin’ Up!
- Natural hemp twine by Stampin’ Up!
- Earth Elements buttons by Stampin’ Up!
- Earth Elements & Neutrals buttons by Stampin’ Up!
- Cut 12 Designer Series paper strips, and stack on top of each other. Punch hole in both ends of paper strips using Crop-A-Dile.
- Cut length of Black gingham ribbon or Natural hemp twine, and thread through holes of button. Thread ribbon or hemp twine through hole on one end of all strips.
- Bend strips and thread ribbon or hemp twine through second hole on all strips. Thread second button on ribbon or hemp twine, and tie knot. Spread strips out to create lantern.
- Tie remaining ribbon or hemp twine at ends to create hangers. Hang from tree.