- Age Guideline: 8 Years and Up
- Time Required: 60 minutes (Does not include drying time)
The above age and time guidelines are estimates. This project can be modified to suit other ages and may take more or less time depending on your circumstances.
- One empty diffuser bottle
- Sea Shells
- Glass Beads
- Blue Stained Glass Cobbles
- E6000 Glue
- Craft Stick - (for applying glue)
Clean the bottle and remove all of the labels and any glue residue. Let the bottle dry completely. Cover your work surface. Lay the bottle down flat on it.
Glue on the glass cobbles and the sea shells. Glue the on beads. You can glue on anything you want really. Let the glue dry completely before moving or using the diffuser bottle.
Fill the bottle with diffuser reeds (compare prices) and place it in a window.