- Ribbon, 9" to 12" long and about 1.5" wide (preferably a bright color)
- 3 White Pom-poms
- 1 Red Pom-pom
- 2 Wiggle Eyes
- Scrap Felt
- Cut the ribbon whatever length you desire, according to the size of the book. You will want the ribbon about 3" longer then the height of the book.
- Paste one white pom-pom at one end of the ribbon to be the snowman's head. Glue the 2 smaller pompoms at the other end of the ribbon to be the snowman's body. When used as a bookmark, you should see the snowman's head above the top of the book and the body will be below the book.
- Stick the wiggle eyes and the red pom-pom to make the face on the large pom-pom.
- Cut 2 triangular pieces of the felt to make a hat. you can also stick one tiny pom-pom at the top of the hat if you like.
- You can write any message on the ribbon using a permanent marker like forget me not, remember me, etc.