- Age Guideline: 6 Years and Up
- Time Required: 60 minutes (Does not include drying time)
The above age and time guidelines are estimates. This project can be modified to suit other ages and may take more or less time depending on your circumstances.
- Baby Food Jar
- White Tissue Paper
- Small Orange Pom-pom (nose)
- Small Black Pom-poms (2 for eyes, 4 for mouth)
- Thin Red Ribbon (scarf)
- Black Felt (hat)
- Craft Glue
Glue pieces of white tissue paper onto the baby food jar to cover it. Paint a layer of glue over the whole jar and sprinkle with clear glitter. Let the glue dry.
Glue the eyes, nose and mouth onto the jar. Glue a strip of black felt around the top edge of the jar (this will be his hat). Glue a piece of red ribbon around the jar lid and then glue the jar lid to the jar's bottom (that will be his scarf).
- See a photo of this craft completed by Kelly's Daycare in MD.