- Survival Kit Contents (See List Below)
- Zip-Top Sandwich Bag
- Plain Paper or Cardstock
Preparing this kit is simple, gather all or some of the 'ingredients' listed below and place them in a zip top bag. Print out the list of ingredients and each one's meaning to give along with the bag. You can use cardstock to create a bag tag or you can make a little card.
Choose one or all of these survival kit ingredients, or you can think of your own:
- Cotton Balls - To cushion any falls and all the bumps and bruises.
- Star - To remind you to aim high and always do your best.
- Rubber Band - To help you spring back if you get behind or fall down.
- Paper Clip - To help hold it all together.
- Tootsie Roll - To help you roll with the punches – sometimes literally!
- Starburst Candy - To give you an extra burst of energy when it’s needed.
- Cool Blue Mint - To help you keep your cool under pressure.
- Peanut - To remind you that it is okay to be a little nutty at times and have fun.
- Penny - To remind you that you are a valuable member of the family.
- Mounds Bar - For the mounds of pleasure you have brought to everyone!
- Gum - To help us all stick together especially when one of us gets hurt.
I hope you enjoy this craft project. If you make this craft, make sure you send in a photo so it can be posted here. You can also get your own crafts published. If you want to be one of the first to know when new craft projects are posted, take a few moments to sign up for the Family Crafts Newsletter and you can also chat about crafts with others in the Family Crafts Forum.