- Set the mood before Thanksgiving even gets here by inviting your guests to dinner with one of these printable invitations.
- Start off by covering your table with a fancy, homemade Thanksgiving tablecloth.
- Top that off with colorful Thanksgiving place mats that can even be personalized for everyone. You can make a place mat featuring a cornucopia, a place mat made using a handprint turkey, or a fun woven place mat.
When you are setting the table, make sure to tuck some fancy napkins into these cute turkey napkin rings made using a toilet paper roll. You can also make some printable Thanksgiving napkin rings. Choose from 4 different designs: a Cornucopia, some Indian Corn, a pilgrim hat, or a turkey.
- Don't forget to make a fancy place card for everyone. You can make one using a cardboard tube and paper that looks like a Native American headband or a Pilgrim hat, Pilgrim hats using clay pots, or try one of these printable Thanksgiving place cards that sport the same designs as the printable napkin rings.
Make every guest feel special by including an individual Turkey Candy or Nut Holder by their place setting! If you prefer, make this Scarecrow Candy Jar craft for everyone instead. Mix up a batch of this Harvest Blessing Snack Mix to fill the nut holder or candy jar.
- Make a fun Thanksgiving toothpick holder using a clay pot and these instructions shared by Natalie Cardinal.
To add a great finishing touch to the table by creating your own centerpiece. Check out these adorable Corny Ladies you can make. You can also let the kids make some cute turkey centerpieces using paper bags. You can also throw together a centerpiece arrangement using Pumpkins, Indian Corn Cobs, and even a few Homemade candles.
- Invite your dinner guests to show what they are thankful for by participating in one or more of these projects: