- Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter
- Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes, & More Cartridge (Compare Prices)
- Black and Yellow Polka Dot Paper
- Glue Dots (Compare Prices)
- Clear Address Labels (Compare Prices)
We found this bag template on the Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More Cricut cartridge. We chose black and yellow paper with polka dots and cut out 10 of each using the Cricut and the cartridge. When it came to assembling the bag, we used glue dots to hold them together.
As a finishing touch, my daughter printed about a small thank you blurb on clear address labels and put one one each bag. The bags were then lined up, as shown in the picture, on the candy bar table at my daughter's wedding!