Make these adorable mittens using crafts foam, ribbon, glue, and dimensonal paint.
Time Required: 20 Minutes
- Start out by cutting 2 small mitten shapes out of craft foam.
- Cut a cuff shape from contrasting craft foam for each mitten.
- Glue the cuff to the top of the mitten shape.
- Cut a piece of ribbon about 8-inches long.
- Glue the ends of the ribbon behind the cuff of each mitten
- Use dimensional paint to draw designs on your mittens
- Once all the glue and paint is dry, You can hang up your mittens or even glue magnets to the back.
- These mitten can be tiny or full-sized!
- Give the dimensional paint plenty of time to dry.
What You Need
- Craft Foam
- Dimensional Paint
- Craft Glue