Name of Project
4th of July Greeting Card
Ages This Project is Suitable For
5 and up
Approximate Time Required to Complete This Project
Cardstock, 4th of July image (free from Crafty Secrets and Heartwarming Vintage), embellishments, red, white and blue papers, glue, scissors, ribbon, bead pin, sewing machine (optional)
Start with a 5.5" x 4.25" card base. Layer red, white and blue cardstock on the card base. Add desired embellishments such as ribbon, pins, chipboard stars, canvas shapes. Sew around banner edges, if desired.
Tips and Tricks
- Hand deliver bulky cards.
- Use small scraps of paper and ribbon.
- Use a sewing machine, if desired
- Elmer's glue and Glue sticks work well on the paper.
- Hot glue works well on the bow.
- Download free image from Crafty Secrets and Heartwarming Vintage or download a free 4th of July image from the internet.