Name of Project
Colorful Autumn Wreath
Ages This Project is Suitable For
Approximate Time Required to Complete This Project
Hour or less
This colorful fall wreath was made with a cardboard form that I made myself. I added fall leaves from the store and felt pumpkins and pears in orange and yellow.
Cardboard wreath form
Scissors and pencil
Fall leaves from craft store
Felt pumpkins and pears (or any kind of embellishments)
Hot glue to attach leaves to wreath
1. Lay the leaves in the pattern that you want on the wreath
If you get a packages of leaves you may have assorted sizes, lay the leaves so that each group will consist all sizes.
2 Put glue on the veins of the leaves, not all of the them and also in the creases of the pumpkins and pears.
3. Hot glue the leaves when you have the pattern you want for the wreath.
4. Put the felt pumpkins and pears, alternating each and color.
5. Hang on your door or your wall for a festive touch.
Tips and Tricks
- If you don't have felt pumpkins, any embellishments would work fine also.