Name of Project
Colorful Easter Baskets
Ages This Project is Suitable For
Approximate Time Required to Complete This Project
Empty strawberry clamshell containers
1. Take a empty clamshell container and weaving loops all different colors.
2. Take four loops of same color and make one long strand by knotting each loop to each other.
3. Then continue to the next color and do the same with four loops of that color.
4. Leave a little space at top so that the grass and the colorful eggs or any treats you want inside would be visible.
Tips and Tricks
- Different pastel Easter grass would be great for these baskets.