Name of Project
Animal friend (and bank)
Ages This Project is Suitable For
3-11 with adult supervision
Approximate Time Required to Complete This Project
four corks, a milk jug or bleach bottle, paper, crayons or markers or paint, scissors, Knife, hot glue gun, glue stick, string, and beads.
1. color or paint jug (body), and color or paint corks (feet).
2. adults, cut a slat where the tail will go, where the ears will go, and where you will put the money.
3. have an adult cut out the ears and have a child color them, them carefully put the ears in the slats
4. have a child put beads on the string (tail) and carefully place the tail in the tail slat.
5.cut out eyes and glue them on with a glue stick.
6. hot glue the feet to the bottom of the jug. let it dry for about 5 min. and play!
Tips and Tricks
- if you are to paint the jug, paint some paper and glue it on. if you paint the jug, the paint will come off if you touch it.