Name of Project
Mini Domed Ornament Craft
Ages This Project is Suitable For
Approximate Time Required to Complete This Project
Knee Hi stockings plastic container, small amount of cotton or cotton balls, a good glue, cord for hanging (about 4-inches per ornament), small items such as packages, tiny ornaments or other items packaged and for sale in hobby stores
1. Make a small hole for hanging cord in top of clear dome (or use glue if unable to make the hole).
2. Put both ends of cord through hole and knot on inside or glued ends together on inside
3. Cover bottom on container with small amount of cotton (can pull cotton balls apart)
4. Glue little gifts or other items on cotton pushing down to base for better grip
5. Place dome onto base, may use a small amount of glue to hold the top to bottom if you feel it necessary.
Tips and Tricks
- May use a small drill bit for hole in dome
- Best if strong craft glue used