Name of Project
Pen Holder and Note Pad
Ages This Project is Suitable For
8 Yrs and Above
Approximate Time Required to Complete This Project
Handmade paper, Two colored bangles, Beads or Flat Gems, Gold lace/ribbon, Glitter, Note pad, Glue, Cardboard
1. Take a piee of cardboard and cover it with handmade paper. Glue the notepad on one side.
2. Roll the handmade paper according to make a cylinder shape. Place one bangle around the top of the rolled paper and the other near the bottom so it holds the paper in the cylinder shape. Glue them in place.
3. Glue the cylinder on the other side of the cardboard.
4. Use beads, ribbon/lace, and glitter to decorate the stand.
Tips and Tricks
- 1. For making a cylinder shape holder, you can also use a round glass, a powder tin, or chips tin.