Name of Project
Snow Winter Scenes
Ages This Project is Suitable For
Approximate Time Required to Complete This Project
An hour or more
Plastic juice cups (any brand)
Elmer's glue for the snow
Hot glue to attach ornaments
Hot glue gun
1. Clean the juice cups.
2. Put Elmer's glue to the inside of the juice cup until the walls are white with glue. Take the fake snow and pack the inside of the cup so that the snow will adhere the walls.
3. Have a paper plate or waxed paper underneath to catch the snow when you empty the juice cup. The snow should adhere to the walls. If not, put the glue where it didn't cover the cup.
4. Get your ornaments in place where you want them in the cup. You can buy those miniature ornaments at any craft store.
5. Clear a space and get your hot glue ready and just slightly put a dab or two of hot glue and put your ornaments in their selective place.
Tips and Tricks
- They are cute without any string and will be a great decoration for a end table or centerpiece