There are so many fun crafts this week, which one will you try first?
Follow me on Twitter | Join me on Facebook
- Light-Up Snowman Craft - A visitor named Smurfie shared these directions to help you transform an ivy bowl into this adorable snowman that can double as a night light.
- Toilet Paper Roll Cuff Bracelet - Learn how you can make a fun bracelet out of a toilet paper roll.
- Chalkboard Toy Carrier - Check out this craft tutorial and learn how to turn an empty coffee can into a container you can use to carry and store toys.
- Clothespin Angel - Follow these directions and find out how to create a lovely angel using a single clothespin and a few other supplies. This makes a nice guardian angel gift or Christmas tree ornament.
- Alphabet Lacing Cards - Kids young and old will have fun lacing around these craft foam letters. Use these printable alphabet letters and these directions to create your own alphabet lacing cards.
- Christmas Tree Light Reindeer Ornament - Rain, the About.com Guide to DIY Fashion, shared this reindeer ornament she made from a Christmas tree light bulb!
- Fleece Pom-Pom Ball - This fleece pom-pom is easy to make, makes a perfect toy for younger kids, and is also a great toy for your dog or cat.
(Photo © 2012 Sherri Osborn licensed to About.com, Inc.)