If you are planning a party for an upcoming birthday or other occasion you have to check out some of these creative resources! They will help you with everything from planning to cleaning up... Well, almost...
Follow me on Twitter | Join me on Facebook
- Before you start planning the details of your party, other than the date, you might want to decide on a theme for your party. For help with picking a theme, perhaps one of these books will help.
- Once you know the date and theme, you can start filling out invitations. Instead of buying invitations, consider making your own.
- You can print out and assemble fun party supplies such as favor bags and party hats and even create fun birthday-themed coloring book pages.
- Ahead of time, you can create some home-made birthday party favors and noise makers. You can also wait and have the party goers make these during the party.
- A popular item you will find at birthday and other parties are pinatas. Instead of spending your money on a store-bought pinata, follow these directions and make your own.
- Finally, if you are throwing the party for someone else, don't forget to make a special gift, gift tags, and card to give to them.
(Photo © 2013 Sherri Osborn licensed to About.com, Inc.)