I list a variety of Mother's Day gifts you can make. There are projects that can be made in as little as 10 minutes and by even the youngest kids. Here are a few of the gift projects you will find when you browse through the complete list:
- CD Case Brag Book Craft - Learn how to make a cool photo album or brag book using a CD case. This makes a special gift by personalizing it for a special lady for Mother's Day. You can give it to them blank and let them fill the pages or you can fill the pages with pictures, sayings, etc.
- Bath Salt Recipe - You can easily mix up a batch of these colored bath salts to give to all of the special ladies you know.
- Candy Kiss Rose Bud Craft - You can make all the ladies on your gift giving list these fun candy Kiss rose buds for a special treat.
- Hand Print Poem Gift Craft - Instructions to make a special gift for someone using a hand print and this poem. This is a great idea submitted by Lynette K.
- Warm Fuzzy Craft - You can easily craft up several warm fuzzies to give to every female you know! Each one takes only about 10 minutes to make.
- 95 More Home-Made Mother's Day Gifts
Once you make your gift, you can also make a home-made Mother's Day card or a special Mother's Day gift tag; then, you can use these creative gift wrapping ideas for the perfect finishing touch. If you do make a special gift for Mother's Day, take a moment to snap a picture of it and share it with all of us.
(Photo © 2013 Sherri Osborn licensed to About.com, Inc.)