You can use this applesauce and cinnamon dough to make ornaments and sculptures. Make your creations and let them air dry in a warm spot.
Time Required: 15 minutes
- Find a medium sized bowl.
- Put 1/2 cup of applesauce in the bowl.
- Measure out 1 cup of cinnamon.
- Add 1/4 cup white school glue and mix.
- Add about 1/2 the cinnamon to the bowl of applesauce and mix thoroughly.
- Keep adding a little of the cinnamon at a time until your mixture is firm like clay.
- Once your dough is mixed, you can make shapes and designs or even use cookie cutters.
- If your batter is too sticky, add a little extra cinnamon or a bit of flour.
- Allow your creations plenty of time to dry. Depending on the size, it can take a few days.
- If you are making ornaments, punch a hole in the top of your design using a straw while the dough is still wet.
What You Need
- 1/2 cup Applesauce
- 1 cup of Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup White School Glue
- Medium Sized Bowl