This squishable craft makes a fun gift!
Time Required: 20 minutes
- Get a small round balloon. Do not use water balloons; they are too thin.
- Blow up the balloon until it is about 4-5 inches around, but do not tie it.
- Pinch the top of the balloon shut an inch or 2 from the hole.
- Place a funnel inside the opening of the balloon while pinching it shut.
- Fill the top of the funnel with cornstarch.
- Slowly let go of the top of the balloon so the cornstarch can slide into the balloon.
- Continue adding cornstarch to the funnel until your balloon is filled to about 3 inches.
- Pull up tightly on the opening of the balloon and pinch out any extra air.
- Tie the balloon closed as near to the cornstarch as you can.
- You can decorate your stress ball with stickers or permanent markers if you like.
- This project is easier to make with 2 people!
- You might need to tap the funnel or stir the cornstarch occasionally to keep it moving into the balloon.
- If you decorate your stress ball watch what kind of markers you use. Some markers will leave stains on your hands when you are squeezing the stress ball.
What You Need:
- Corn Starch