Crafts to Make:
- Make this Light Bulb Cat-In-The-Hat Craft.
- Make your own Homemade Books.
- Give the children a variety of craft supplies and recycling items (for example, glue, toilet paper rolls, egg cartons, pipe cleaners, felt, yarn, pom-poms, wiggle eyes, etc.) and challenge them to create their own unique creature like those in many of Dr. Seuss' books. Encourage them to write a story about their creature.
- Learn how to craft a unique Doctor Seuss cake craft.
- Craft a cute Cat-In-The-Hat pin to wear. Make one for all of your friends too.
- Make this Horton Hears a Who craft.
- Make your own Cat-In-The-Hat hat or a cat ear headband.
- Create your own Cat-in-The-Hat story sack.
- Create your own Horton Hears a Who story sack.
- Make birthday cards and hang them around the room.
- Make some of these Grinch Crafts.
- Try some of these Theodor Seuss Geisel Printables.
- You can make a goldfish like the one in The Cat In The Hat or make a few like those in One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.
- Make simple stars to wear on your belly, like the Sneeches'!
- Download and print out one or more of these Seuss Worksheets and Coloring Sheets.
- Find even more Seuss Book Activities.