I am here to help you learn
about the letter X!
Check out all my fun ideas below.
Just for you!
Print Capital X and
- Play a game of Tic-Tac-Toe using 2 different colored Xs instead of Os.
- Hide a masking tape X in the house or yard somewhere and see who can find 'X Marks the Spot' first.
- Find an xylophone to play.
- X Collage Picture - Print out or draw a letter X. Paint glue inside the X and cover with Xs. Can you think of other things that start with an X that you can add to your picture.
- Make a Letter X beaded safety pin.
- X Dictionary Page for Kids - Find many words that begin with the letter X.
And Activity Ideas
- Have a bowl of Alphabits cereal for breakfast, or how about some letter-shaped pancakes.
- Make letters out of homemade clay.
- Do an alphabet crayon rubbing using letters cut out of sandpaper.
- Cut out felt letters to use is any of the shared crafts just for a little variety.
- Gather a few kids together and see how many letter shapes they can make with their whole bodies.
- Lunch time? Have alphabet soup and Jello ligglers cut into alphabet shapes.
- Fingerpaint your letters... Instead of finder paint, why not try using pudding or shaving cream?
- Go for a walk and look for things that start with whatever letter you are studying.
- See how long of a sentance you can make using as many words that start with the letter as possible.
- Decorate your sidewalk with the alphabet by using sidewalk chalk!
- Snack Time? Why not make alphabet shaped sugar cookies!
- practice the alphabet in a sandbox. Use a stick to write letters. No sandbox? Fill a dishpan with sand.
- See how many letters you can form by using a pipecleaner.
- Alphabet Blocks
- Alphabet Biscuit Recipe
- Alphabet Book
- Alphabet Collage
- Alphabet Noodle Bracelet
- Alphabet Refrigerator Magnets
- Alphabet Soup Picture
- Portable Flashcard Kit
- More Alphabet Crafts and Activities
- More Alphabet Coloring Pages