- Crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers: Toddlers and preschoolers love doing arts and crafts! Most like working with clay, coloring, and painting. You will be amazed at how much they can do once you start introducing them to various craft items.
- Crafts for Pre-K and Kindergarten: For the Pre-K and Kindergarten kids, they can benefit from crafts and activities that enhance fine motor skills and also teaches them things they should know when they start school.
- Crafts for Elementary School Kids: picked out these craft projects especially for elementary school kids, those kids from age 6 to age 11. Some are educational and others are just plain fun!
- Crafts for Tweens: I picked out these craft projects especially for kids from age 11 to age 14. Those kids sometimes referred to as 'Tweens' or preteens. This is a tough age and here are some fun crafts to hopefully bring smiles to their faces.
- Crafts for Teens: I think these craft projects will be enjoyed by kids 14 and older. Some teenagers may thing they are too old or too cool for crafts, but, secretly at least, most enjoy working on arts and crafts projects.
Please remember, these age suggestions are merely guidelines, the best judge as to whether your child can handle these crafts or not is you. Your goal is to have them enjoy themselves without getting frustrated.
If you make any of these crafts, make sure you send in a photo to be included in this collection. You can also get your crafts published. If you want to be one of the first to know when new craft projects are posted, take a few moments to sign up for the Family Crafts Newsletter and you can also chat about crafts with others in the Family Crafts Forum.