First, you should complete a project, it can be a craft you design or one you found posted on the Family Crafts site. I have several photo galleries to inspire you - see the links below.
- After you have completed your project, take a picture of it and email it to me at email@example.com. All pictures should be in .jpg format and sized to a maximum width/height of 800 pixels. No images sent should be smaller than 400 pixels wide/high. Cut and paste the following statement into the email message window:
- I certify that I am the author or sole owner of the material I am submitting to About.com. About.com and its licensees may reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works and otherwise use the material for any purpose in any form and on any media. I agree to indemnify About.com for all damages and expenses that may be incurred in connection with the material. For more information, please see our user agreement.
You should also share your name, age (for children only), the name of the craft you made, and any other information you would like to share. If it is your original design (especially costumes), please share with us how the project was made if possible, including a supply list if you can.
- Don't forget to attach the photo file to the email message before you hit the send button.
- That's all! Shortly after your photo is submitted you will find it posted on the Family Crafts Web site, and you will be able to show off your creative talents to the world! Photos will be linked to from the project directions, linked to from the appropriate category pages, and featured in any related photo galleries.
Current photo galleries include:
- Decoupage Crafts Photographs
- Pet Rock Photographs
- Paper Doll Photographs
- Garden Stepping Stones
- Tie-Dyed Projects Photos
- Toadville Photos
- Paper Mache Gallery
- Homemade Greeting Cards
- Costume Photo Gallery
- Halloween Pumpkins
- Halloween Haunted House Photos
- Leprechaun Trap Photos