- Age Guideline: 3 Years and Up
- Time Required: 20 minutes (Does not include drying time)
The above age and time guidelines are estimates. This project can be modified to suit other ages and may take more or less time depending on your circumstances.
- Black construction paper
- Red construction paper
- White chalk
- Misc items such as band-aids, cotton balls, etc.
Fold the black paper in half. Staple the sides together and cut a red cross out glue it on the bag. Make a handle out of black construction paper and staple it on. Put cotton balls, band-aids, and whatever else you would find in a doctor bag that the kids could play with.
- See a larger photo of this craft completed by Tasha
- See a larger photo of this craft completed by Muhaddissa Alarakhia