What a great reason to celebrate on during the month of November. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make:
- Draw a picture of what it might look like to be looking out an airplane window.
- Make a collage using magazine pictures relating to airplanes and other things that fly.
- Try one or more of these aviation related crafts.
Other Things To Do:
- Ask if anyone has ever been on an airplane and have them explain it. If they haven't been on one, have them tell what they think it might be like.
- Name some things that can fly.
- Go to an airport.
- Make a dramatic play area to look like the inside of an airplane.
- Find out more about who the Wright Brothers were!
- Take a walk and count any airplanes that fly overhead.