What a perfect excuse to do something good for someone on August 22nd and every day. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make:
- Make halos out of chenille stems.
- Make angel wings out of cardboard.
- Try one or more of these angel related crafts.
Other Things To Do:
- Ask everyone if they know what a good deed is.
- Pick a good deed to do for someone and do it.
- Collect items for the food shelf or some toys and clothes for a shelter and deliver them.
- Visit a nursing home, or do something nice for a neighbor.
- Have angel food cake for snack.