Celebrate International Friendship during the month of February. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make:
- Make a friendship poster by using your name and your friends' names and decorating it.
- Draw a picture of your best friend.
- Make a 'friendship collage' using pictures of your friends and yourself.
- Make friendship bracelets.
- Make some cards for your friends.
- Make cardboard roll puppets that look like your friends and put on a puppet show!
- Make a Friendship Mobile.
- Make this Friendship Gallery craft.
- Go to this page and make these Fun Friend Paper Dolls!
Other Things To Do:
- Discuss what makes someone a good friend.
- Discuss good ways to make friends.
- What should you do to be a good friend?
- Name all your friends. Why are they your friends.
- Have a picnic with other people and make new friends.
- Find a pen-pal to be friends with.
- Write a story about you and your friends. Draw pictures to go with the story.
- Try this 101 Things Friends Do activity.
- Write some Friendly Poetry.
- Try this Learning from Friends Activity.