Celebrate the anniversary of the death of John Chapman a.k.a. Johnny Appleseed on March 18th, 1845 in Fort Wayne, Indiana after more than 50 years of travel. Find ideas for crafts, games, and other activities.
Crafts to Make:
Other Things To Do:
- Learn more about who Johnny Appleseed was.
- Take a field trip to an apple orchard.
- Learn about the color red.
- Learn about the circle shape.
- Check out different varieties of apples. Taste the apples and tell which ones you like best.
- Learn about different products made from apples.
- Make some Home-Made Applesauce.