Martin Luther King Jr. was born in 1929. His birthday is observed on the Third Monday in January. Find ideas for crafts, games, and more.
Crafts to Make:
- Using construction paper, make 'King' crowns and decorate them with sequins and glitter.
- Make a variety of people out of puzzle pieces. Make people to represent different races.
- Make a black and white collage.
- Make this Helping Hands Craft.
- Make many tracings of hands and cut them out. Color them a variety of colors and hang them around the room.
- Make this crown beaded safety pin.
- Make this Fit For A King tag.
- Design your own crown using craft foam.
- Try some of these printable puzzles.
- Check out these Martin Luther King, Jr. Printables.