Learn More About This Book:
See what the About.com Guide to Children's Books, Elizabeth Kennedy, has to say about this story. You can also compare prices on this book.
Include supplies to make one or more of these crafts.
- Make and wear this spaghetti and meatball hat craft.
- Make and wear this paper apron.
- Make this umbrella picture but instead of drawing rain drops draw food falling from the sky.
- Make a collage by cutting pictures of food out of magazines and gluing them onto a piece of paper.
- Try some of these cooking themed crafts.
- Make one or more of these weather related crafts.
- Make cardboard roll puppets of the main characters and put on a puppet show!
Additional Story Sack Items:
Include one or more of these related items in the sack.
- Make a cd or tape of the story being told.
- Include plain paper and crayons to write or draw a story about what you think would be a good thing to fall from the sky besides rain.
- Print out some food related pages to color.
- Include some related books. Here are a few suggestions:
- Related videos to watch:
Suggestions for more related activities.
- Learn more about the Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs Movie.
- Explore pictures from the movie.
- Check out more children's books about food.
- Try some creative snack recipes.
- Make some spaghetti and meatball cupcakes.
- Explore these Rainy Day Projects.
- If you are planning on watching the Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs Movie try making your own fashionable 3-D glasses!