The Bottom Line
- Unlimited, creative possibilities
- They really are fast, fun, and easy
- Softcover book with 48 jam-packed pages.
- Easy to understand directions and helpful colored photos.
- Directions to help you make 6 specific book covers plus many more variations.
- These projects make great personal projects or fabulous gifts.
Guide Review - Fast, Fun & Easy Book Cover Art
Keeping with the format of the Fast, Fun & Easy series of books (more listed below), this book has great tips scattered throughout. These highlighted boxes offer fast hints, fun alternatives, and easy suggestions. These features make your crafting experience more pleasurable and creative!
Finally, the projects put forth in the book are fun and even practical. You can make unique brag books and photo albums, stylish checkbook covers, custom notebooks for every subject, CD cases, and private journal covers complete with a lock. Besides offering 6 individual projects, they are several variations shared to help you expand on each craft.
By following simple sewing and quilting techniques and adding your own embellishments, you can create great, personalized book covers for yourself and also to give as gifts; and, this book will help you do it!