- Age Guideline: 12 Years and Up
- Time Required: 30 minutes (Does not include drying time)
The above age and time guidelines are estimates. This project can be modified to suit other ages and may take more or less time depending on your circumstances.
- Mayonnaise glass jar, canning jar or mason jar
- Vintage doll image or wedding illustration
- Vintage wedding book page or ephemera
- Sheet of cream color card stock
- Designer scrapbook paper
- Shredded cream color party filler
- Chipboard banner shape
- Chipboard letter W
- Small wooden block ½ inch or wine cork cut in half
- Millinery paper forget me knot or other small flower
- German gold glass glitter or tinsel craft gold glitter
- Stickles, tiara color
- Tools: scissors, hot glue gun, small paintbrush
- Glues: hot glue sticks, gel medium
Cut out a doll image, then glue to cream card stock using paintbrush and gel medium, let dry, cut out (this makes the doll image sturdy).
Now, hot glue the base of the image to the small wooden block using hot glue.
Embellish the doll image with Stickles and millinery flower(s), let the Stickles dry.
Hot glue the doll’s wooden base to the center of the jar, next carefully drop hot glue around the jar base, quickly press shredded paper into the hot glue using the pointy end of the paint brush so you don’t burn your fingers.
Next cut book page to fit jar and place inside, screw jar lid on.
Using gel medium glue designer scrapbook paper to a chipboard banner, cut to fit the banner, then hot glue the chipboard letter W to the center of the banner, now with paint brush and gel medium, layer a glue border around the chipboard banner and coat the chipboard letter W, sprinkle with glass glitter, tap off extra, let dry.
Hot glue the embellished chipboard banner to the jar lid, now enjoy your vignette or give to that special friend.